Tuesday, August 19, 2008

In a scramble for ZNE Convenzione

The ZNE Convenzione art retreat is starting this Friday and there's so much to do! I have no excuse; it's been on my to-do for weeks, but it wasn't until Sunday morning (!) that it hit me that I had no more time and I started to pull things together. Here's the photo diary of my to-do list.

1. Get art supplies together and get last-minute items (e.g., wash apron, buy plastic stencils and baby wipes, and look for white lace, buttons, and clip art) - finished tonight!



2. Make charms in case anyone wants to swap charms - done! (except I might make a few more ... if there's time)


3. Make goody bags in case anyone wants to swap goodies - done!


4. Make ATCs in case anyone wants to swap ATCs - just getting started (gulp!)


5. Collect maps, instructions, sign-ups, lists, anything I can think of, so I don't forget or get lost - done!



That's all for now; I'm a slave to the ATCs for the rest of the evening!

1 comment:

Nicole Austin said...

Hi Christi,

it was nice meeting you at Convenzione. i can't believe it's already over. :( Can't wait for next year! I love your idea of making several different kinds of items for swaps--I wish I were that organized! :) I like the idea of a Mystery Grab Bag, too! So much fun.

Nicole